Greetings to audiences from Announcer!
Hearty welcome to you on Akaswhwani’s important programme ‘Raman Ke Goth’.
- On the occasion of broadcast of 8th episode of ‘Raman Ke Goth’ programme, today once again we have in our Akashwani studio Chief Minister of state Dr Raman Singh. Mr. Chief Minister, we warmly welcome you here.
From Chief Minister
- Thank You! Dr Raman Singh’s ‘Jai Johar’ to all my friends, elders, kids, mothers and sister!
- Listeners! Today once again 2.5 crore people of state will connect with Chief Minister through his direct dialoge.
- We have received a large number of letters after the broadcast of last episode, in which they have interestingly given their feedback regarding the programme.
- Till recently, Chief Minister was more popular as ‘Chaur wale Baba’ but now listeners have given him a new name.
- Many listeners of Mayank Radio Listeners Association have expressed their feeling saying-रेडियो हमर महाप्रसाद आय। रेडियो नई होतिस त कईसे सुनतेन ज्ञान विज्ञान के गोठ। किसान के गोठ। बड़े-बड़े डॉक्टर, वैज्ञानिक के गोठ। गांव शहर के हाल चाल। खेती किसानी के गोठ। मोदी के मन के बात अऊ रमन के गोठ।
And in this way Dr Raman Singh has become “Radio wale Baba’.
- Number of listeners namely Narayan Prasad Verma of Navagarh, Yogeshwar Sahu of Gariaband, Jhaggaram Sahu of Rajnandgaon Chhuria, Heera Sahu of Khamtarai and Kamalkant Gupta of Kabeerdham Pipariya have also said that Dr Raman Singh’s creative way of providing information of public interest to people of state through the programme, has added even more value to this programme. This commendable programme of Akashwani is getting great response. This programme makes every listener feel closer to Chief Minister.
- Listeners!We would like to share one more thing with you. Large number of listeners have expressed their joy on government’s scheme of distributing free radios to extremely backward tribes.
- Now! Let us proceed with ‘Raman Ke Goth’ programme and listen to our favourite leader, Chief Minister of State Dr Raman Singh.
Chief Minister speaking in Chhattisgarhi dialect
- I can sense it by reading your letters that you listen to this programme very attentively and with keen interest.
- Narayan Prasad Verma, Chandrakant Verma, Sharda Verma, Seema, Babli Verma, and people from Mayank Radio Listeners Association have sent me a beautiful letter, in which they have written an interesting poem about village. I would life to read it for you all.
गांव ले कर मया दुलार संगी, गांव चल, देख खेत खार संगी।
देख आमा बगईचा के शोभा, धान के खेत कोठार संगी।
तैं गरीबी ल अऊ अशिक्षा ल, खेदेबर गांव म हमर आ संगी।
गांव म हे दया मया अब्बड़, चार दिन तो इहां गुजार संगी।
गांव के अन्न खात हे दुनिया, अन्नदाता ल झन बिसार संगी।
गांव हर आत्मा ये भारत के, गांव ह लगही तिहार संगी।
- You are absolutely right Mr. Verma. Our nation’s soul resides in villages.
Navratri and Janwara
- Two days back, the festival of Navratra and Janwara has begun, and these festivals are being celebrated in villages. Chhattisgarh has ancient tradition of “Shakti Puja”, tradition of singing Jas Geet in devotion of Devi. By singing Jas Geet we ask her blessings and pray for fulfilment of our wishes. Whether it is Bamleshwari in Dongarhgarh or Mahamaya of Ratanpur, or Danteshwari of Dantewada, Chandrahasini of Chandrapur or Bilaimata of Dhamtari, bet it Mawli Mata of Narayanpur or Ganga Maiya of Jhalmala, all these places are sacred as divine deities reside there, whose blessings have always been bestowed upon people of Chhattisgarh.
- Last day of Navratra i.e. on April 15, Ramnavami will be celebrated- the day on which Maryada Purushottam Lord Ram was born, whose maternal family was based in Chhattisgarh. I extend my hearty greetings to all of you on this auspicious festiva.
Chief Minister- Speaking in Hindi Language
Ambedkar Jayanti/Mahavir Jayanti
- Listeners! At first I would like to salute the Architect of Indian Constitution “Dr Bheemrao Ambedkar”. I extend my hearty wishes and greetings to people of state on the occasion of his birth anniversary April 14.
- Entire nation is celebrating 125th birth anniversary of Dr Baba Saheb Bheemrao Ambedkar.
- On his anniversary, I commemorate his mantra of ‘‘शिक्षित बनो, संघर्ष करो और संगठित रहो "
, which is relevant even today.
- We have lived a good life, but what have we done for our future generations? To avoid this regret, we should follow the guiding principles of Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar. Only then, we would be able to make India of his dreams.
- Friends! On April 19th, Bhagwan Mahavir Jayanti would be celebrated. I greet all my companions of Jain community on the auspicious occasion of “Mahavir Jayanti”
- Chief Minister has talked about the traditional festivals and started the programme with greetings and wishes to public. What would you like to say or inform people about government policies and schemes?
Chief Minister Speaking in Hindi Language
ग्राम उदय से भारत उदय अभियान:
National Panchayat Day
- Friends! As I told before April 14 is the birth anniversary of Dr Bheemrao Ambedkar- Architect of Indian Constitution, and on the same day “Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday” Campaign will also be commenced, which will go on till April 24.
- I would like to inform that under 73rd amendment of Indian Constitution, three-tier Panchayati Raj was given constitutional status, on account of which National Panchayat Day is observed on April 24.
- This campaign will be held in three phases from 14 April to 24 April. In the First phase from April 14-16, programmes of “Social Harmony” will be organized.
- In the second phase from April 17 to 20, 2016, “Gram Kisaan Sabha” will be organized.
- In the third phase from April 21 to 24, 2016, “Special Gram Sabha” will be organized in all the panchayats.
- On April 24, 2016 i.e. on National Panchayat Day, Prime Minister will himself share his thoughts with you all.
- I request all of you to gather at one place after attending Gram Sabha and listen to Prime Minister’s address on radio. Information about the time of the broadcast will informed separately.
School Education: Social Audit
- Friends! You must be remembering that in last episode I had discussed in detail about Shala Pravesh Utsav for school-going children and distribution of free textbooks to them.
- School have opened from April 1. Last year we all had started Educarion Quality Campaign for improving quality of school education.
- We would start the second year of this campaign with social audit of the schools, which will be commenced from April 14 i.e. on Dr Bheemrao Ambedkar Jayanti.
- What is being taught in classrooms, teachers are regular or not, students are understanding lessons or not, how are their habits, are they inculcating values, all these factors will be considered during Social Audit.
- This time we have made best of the efforts to inspire mothers to play active role in school education. If mothers begin to enquire about their wards’ education from teachers regularly and motivate them to provide better education to their children, and also begin insist school management committee for better management, then the day is not far when school education will undergo major transformation.
- One more thing I would like to add here that we have started academic session for schools from April 1. For the first time students have been provided copies and books already, so that they may go through their lessons with the help of their parents and elder siblings during summer vacations, and in that way their hesitation to come to school will vanish.
- We started it from Raipur. A five year old boy and a five-year-old girl taking admission in first standard not only sang song but also displayed their confidence on stage and gave their introduction. It seems upcoming generation is full of confidence and enthusiastic about going to school. This programme was organized on April 1 in entire Chhattisgarh.
Health Advice For Summer
- Friends! Summer season has already begun and so has the threat of heat stroke, diarrhea, dyssentry, typhoid and jaundice.
- Please do take precautionary measures to prevent these diseases.
- With rise in temperature, body undergoes water loss. Hence, one should drink plenty of water to hydrate body and maintain body-temperature. Lack of water consumption leads to head stroke, which causes high fever and dehydration.
- As children will be going school from April 1 to April 30, special precautions should be taken to save children from heat stroke.
- Safe drinking water supply can be arranged from handpumps. In case that is not possible, then children should be allowed to bring water bottles and drink water every now and then.
- Consume juices, water etc as much as possible. Do not skip meals. In case symptoms like high body temperature, tiredness, dry mouth are seen, consult nearby health centre immediately.
- In case, more number of cases of jaundice diarhea etc are found at one place, then immediately inform Mitanin or health worker concerned.
- I want to remind people of state that “Dial 104 Health Counseling Facility” is available for free first aid advice 24x7. Avail this facility as and when required.
Ground-water Conservation Campaign
- Brothers and Sisters! Today I want to share my thoughts on an important subject, i.e. Ground Water Conservation. Father of National Mahatma Gandhi had said nature provide us enough to fulfil our needs but not to satisfy our greed.
- Nature has bestowed us with sufficient amount of groundwater for drinking and other needs. But since recently we have noticed that because of undue exploitation of groundwater, handpumps and drinkingwater sources have dried up.
- It is a big problem and challenge we are facing. If thousands of villages face drinking water crises, can we arrange water for them through tankers? Definitely not!
- Keeping in view this giant problem, we should take some serious steps in the direction. Groundwater is a valuable asset, we should use it responsibly so that we can save it for our future generation as well.
- We have seen that villages not only have source of drinking water but also have power pumps more number of hand pumps. If I talk about on district, Rajnandgaon has 17,600 handpumps and more than 31 thousand power pumps. Use of so many power pumps lead to decline in groundwater-level. And the summer paddy crop requires lot of water supply.
- 3000 litre water is required for 1kg paddy. If 100 pumps are operating in one village, then soon the groundwater-level in that village will decline. We have noticed that stoping use of so many pumps has resulted in ample water supply through handpumps.
- In many villages I have seen that despite having surface water source of irrigation, where farmers may easily irrigate their crops, there also farmers are using power pumps for irrigation. This situation doesn’t seem good.
- As far as possible we should use surface water source for irrigation and save ground water for next generation.
- Undue exploitation of groundwater leads to contamination of water from handpumps with fluoride content, consumption of which is harmful for human body.
- In year 2009, there were only three four villages in state that faced problem of fluoride content in water. But now this number has increased to 405, and main reason for this is excessive use of groundwater.
- Hence, I not appeal but pray you to conserve groundwater in your respective villages, hamlets and also use rainwater-harvesting technique for groundwater augmentation.
- Make structure for water harvesting technique in panchayat buildings, school buildings and other government buildings from now itself, and for this we may use MNREGA. If we make arrangement for recharging in each village. If we conserve water of the village in village itself by making better structures, then we will not have to face water crisis in future.
- Brothers and Sisters! I would meet you again on May 8, 2016 on Raman Ke Goth programme. Till then, I take your leave.
जय जोहार जय छत्तीसगढ़